Rabu, 19 Maret 2014

Personal Description

Personal Description

Hi , my name is Devi Miranti Pertiwi. You can call me Devi . I am the first child of four siblings. And I live in Ciledug precisely in Kp. Pondok Bahar Rt.05 Rw.01 No.53 South Tangerang. Now I am studying at university Gunadarma Faculty of Economics. Majors that I take is management S1 now I have a level 4 or level of late and the reason why I am taking this course because I wanted to try things that smell about the Economy , because when I had my first SMA pursue about Economics and I am very proud to college here .

My weight is 50 kgs , my height about 172 cm . My religion is Islam and my blood type A. I was born in Tangerang January 24, 1992 and now I am already 22 years of age .

About hobbies,,
I was ignorant to the hobby my friends and I often joke with them .

I apologize if this post is still a lot of mess of words and the words of the English language because I am also still learning stage.

Thank you for reading .
=) =)









NPM: 11210879
Kelas: 4EA10